You might require the finest game recorder if you want to record your games so you can show off your prowess on social media. In this post, reviewtechz.com will share with you the top 5 best game recording software on the market, and you can choose anyone to start your game recording.
Top 5 Best Game Recording Software for Windows/Mac
1. EaseUS RecExperts (best game recording software)
EaseUS RecExperts is an excellent screen recorder that provides you with a screen recording function to capture your gameplay. You can select the full-screen or regional recording. To record the game automatically, you can use the task scheduler to set the start time for the mission. After finishing the task, this excellent game recorder for PC will directly save the gameplay video to your device. And the format of the output videos is customizable.
In addition, it is a simple to use video editor. EaseUS RecExperts lets you edit the recordings using a variety of simple editing tools, like trimming. In addition, you can use this PC game recorder program to capture screenshots for any outstanding frames in your video.
- All-in-one screen & audio recording software (support system sound or microphone)
- Capture your screen and webcam simultaneously
- Support task scheduler to record automatically
- Export recordings in MP4, MOV, MKV, and GIF formats
- Utilize the included tools to edit recorded video and audio files.
This excellent gaming recorder may help you record anything on your device without lag because it is flawlessly compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac.
2. OBS Studio (best game recording software)
As one of the best video game recording software, OBS Studio, this open source screen recorder works well for live streaming games on Twitch and recording other information.
It is the instrument of choice for many online players. You don’t need to modify any settings; all you need to do is choose the source you want to record from and start recording. OBS may also record in MP4 and FLV formats at a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Free and open source
- Multiple platforms supported: Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Various plugins to enhance the experience
- Support for most live streaming platforms
- Entirely free, with no limitations
- Not the most user-friendly UI
- Lack of built-in video editing functions
3. Camtasia (best game recording software)
The greatest gaming capture program for individuals who require sophisticated recording features is Camtasia. You are able to modify the recording options, including the size of the recording window. It enables you to record using a camera or microphone as well.
As a complete video editing tool, it provides various sophisticated video editing tools to let users enhance the target video with awesome effects, text, transitions, etc.
- record webcam, microphone, area, full screen, and windows
- Provide a video editor to edit imported movies of recorded game play.
- Support green screen effect of making it seem as if you are a part of the action
- Items that can be easily animated, such as callouts and scrolling text
- Only free for 30 days with a watermark
- Cost is high for ordinary users
4. Movavi Screen Recorder (best game recording software)
You can record a variety of gameplays using Movavi, a user-friendly PC game recording program.It allows for resolutions up to 4K, and you may record games in excellent quality.
In addition, this game capture software has a ton of video editing options, allowing you to edit the game footage that was captured. For instance, you may convert a video into a GIF, trim, chop, and merge films, add animated titles and special effects, and much more.
- Modern user interface and easier navigation
- Set up the recording parameters
- Record video and audio simultaneously
- Come with many editing tools
- Support screen resolution up to 4K
- A bit expensive
- Limited features in the free trial version
5. TinyTake (best game recording software)
In Windows 10, TinyTake is a special free gamer recorder that enables users to take pictures, record videos, and leave remarks. The screen captures and movies users make can be stored in this software’s online cloud gallery.
This software’s user interface is fairly straightforward and user-friendly. With the addition of shapes, annotations, effects, text thickness, and other features, the user may quickly customize their screen.
- Users can share their files in bulk
- They can add a public URL, where people can access their files
- The user can design unique short keys.
- Only five minutes of screen recording are permitted in the free edition.
- Users can save files in mp4 format
- The editing features are limited